- African Naturalistas Product Store
- Our Sales Outlets
- AN Team
- • AN Hair Clinic
- Become our Affiliate
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Hair Care Videos
- Diary of an Honest Naturalista
- Natural Hair FAQs
- • Mane Matters
- • Kids Hair Care
- DIY Lounge
- Natural Hair Salons in Africa
- Contact Us
- Advert Placement
- Feature on AN
Saturday, 8 April 2017
Cornrows and Twists | Natural Hair Protective Style
HOW TO RECREATE
1. Section hair into 2 parts, from ear to ear
2. On each side of the top section, do 3 cornrows. First cornrow will be small, then second will be big and the third will be small.
4. Do twists in the middle section
5. For the Bottom part of hair, do a cornrow on each side along the perimeter of the hair, starting at the center.
6. Twist the rest of the hair.
7. Gather all ends of the hair at the center of the head by doing an inverted french braid.
Stay beautiful! 💖
If you like this blog post written by Sola of DiscoveringNatural, you can find her on her Youtube channel, DiscoveringNatural, for more natural hair tips. Click here to visit her channel.