I've had my self-styled individual faux locs for about three weeks now, and while I plan on taking them down soon, I am trying my best to make sure I take care of the style, as well as my hair underneath. As far as moisturizing goes, I've been doing the following:
1. African Naturalistas Daily Hair Mist - I try to spray my hair at least every other day. This gives my hair and scalp much needed moisture.
2. I follow it up with the African Naturalistas Anti-Dandruff Herbal Spray -
3. Then I apply Leave-In Conditioner (Cantu or African Naturalistas) to my roots. When I did the hairstyle, I attached the locs loosely to my roots, so that I would have easy access to them.
4. I apply African Naturalistas Hair Growth Oil Elixir to my scalp.
5. I finally finish with the African Naturalistas Anti-Breakage Butter Lotion (and sometimes, add the butter as well).
These steps have largely kept my scalp and hair in pretty good shape.
- African Naturalistas Product Store
- Our Sales Outlets
- AN Team
- • AN Hair Clinic
- Become our Affiliate
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Hair Care Videos
- Diary of an Honest Naturalista
- Natural Hair FAQs
- • Mane Matters
- • Kids Hair Care
- DIY Lounge
- Natural Hair Salons in Africa
- Contact Us
- Advert Placement
- Feature on AN