Who is excited about February? I am excited because it's the month of Love but too many things are happening in this country for us to be focused on Love at the moment but next week is Valentine's day and the least we can do is take out time to forget all the mayhem and spend with the one you love.
Here are 5 Romantic Hairstyles you can do for the special date.
Try out this Faux Bun in 2 ways (Click the links for instructions)
Loose chunky twist after straightening it
Halo Bun (I made up the name myself)
What you need:
- Bobby Pins
- Head band
- Section a small portion of your hair giving a U shape
- Pull the rest of the hair with the headband into a pineapple bun
- Tuck in the rest of the pineapple with bobby pins
- The U shaped section you have, Divide it into 2 and do a chunky twist. (As you can see mine couldn't manage to get chunky)
- Do a crisscross with the 2 twists. Pin the left twist under the right one and the right one under the left one. It gives it the halo shape