Cinnamon is a very popular Sri lankan spice gotten from the back of the Ceylon tree. Asides aiding weight loss and being beneficial to our skin , Cinnamon has unbelievable benefits for natural hair.
BENEFITS OF CINNAMON FOR NATURAL HAIR!
- Cinnamon increases blood circulation which promotes hair growth.
- Cinnamon is an antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal which can help prevent fungal and bacterial infections.
- It can be use to treat dandruff and dry hair.
- Cinnamon is also great to combat hair loss.
- Instead of using dye to colour your hair, cinnamon can be used to lighten the hair naturally.
So, above are a few of the many benefits of cinnamon, I really like the last benefit and I can't wait to try it out.
HOW TO USE CINNAMON FOR NATURAL HAIR.
Things you need
* 2tbs of cinnamon
* Olive oil
* 2tbs of natural honey.
Mix 2tbs of cinnamon into the 2tbs of honey.
add enought olive oil to form a paste.
Section your hair into parts and apply on your scalp.
Leave in for 20 minutes and then wash off with your shampoo.
Do this once a week and your hair troubles are over and did I mention that that cinnamon smells so Divine. I really hope you try it out and if you have been thinking of coloring your hair but you are scared of the damage it might cause, why not just drop a comment and we might just be teaching you how on our next post.
HAVE A FABULOUS WEEK!
We love hearing from you
So, see you in the comment