- African Naturalistas Product Store
- Our Sales Outlets
- AN Team
- • AN Hair Clinic
- Become our Affiliate
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Hair Care Videos
- Diary of an Honest Naturalista
- Natural Hair FAQs
- • Mane Matters
- • Kids Hair Care
- DIY Lounge
- Natural Hair Salons in Africa
- Contact Us
- Advert Placement
- Feature on AN
Sunday, 25 December 2016
Our Natural Hair Loves Water
Even though most of us Naturalistas dread the thought of using water on our hair frequently mostly cause of shrinkage,water is still one of the best things we can use to pamper our hair! Our hair can also get thirsty (dryness) and thus can be quenched with water.
Below are some of the benefits of water for natural hair
- Drinking 6-9cups of water a day makes our hair stronger and thicker.
- Water helps our body to flush out toxins which allows for quick hair growth.
- Water also keeps our hair hydrated from the insides.
- Washing your hair with just natural and ph balanced water leaves your hair healthier and softer.
I trust you didn't know water is that important on our natural hair journey but now that you have read it here, substitute those frizzy drinks for water during this festive holiday.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS
We love hearing from you
See you in the comment