Here are some tips that can help you grow your hair faster;
- Eat more protein: Since our hair is made of protein, you should make sure you are getting plenty of it in your diet. This helps strengthen your hair and improve growth. Eggs, meat and fish are good sources of protein.
- Get enough Vitamins: Vitamins are essential when you want a healthy hair. Eat lots of fruits like oranges, paw paw, pineapple e.t.c especially those foods that contain vitamin C, iron and zinc such as vegetables.
- Reduce heat: Try as much as possible to avoid heat damage. Heat causes damage to your hair when exposed to it regularly. Stick to stretching your hair with threading when you need a stretched look. Also try protective styles so you don’t get tempted to apply heat on your hair.
- Trim your hair: Trimming is very important when trying to grow your hair. Get a trim every 3-6months so as to get rid of split ends that might be hindering growth.
- Exercise: Try and workout as often as possible. It helps reduce stress. Also get enough rest and sleep.
- Drink a lot of water too
I hope you all find these tips helpful.
Don’t forget to leave a comment.