The other time, I was scrolling through my YouTube app when I stumbled on Yagazie Emezi's latest video. While I was still mulling over the length of that video, I didn;t know when I fell into the rathole that is YouTube. Before I knew it, I was watching one video after the other. It didn;t help that the videos were so short, I had to satisfy my curiosity.
Yagazie is hilarious. I don't know what y'all are watching but you need to see these videos plus her natural hair is equally awesome.
1. That time she was sick and tired of people associating her hair to genetics.
2. Then she gave us an idea of what her typical wash day looks like. The best tbh!
3. Some product reviews were also in order
4. And an actual tutorial on her signature yarn braids
5. But people wouldn't stop touching her hair.
6. Eventually, she had to pick another hairstyle.
I had so much fun watching these videos. It was such a stress reliever and I hope you do too.
Love, coils and curls.