- African Naturalistas Product Store
- Our Sales Outlets
- AN Team
- • AN Hair Clinic
- Become our Affiliate
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Hair Care Videos
- Diary of an Honest Naturalista
- Natural Hair FAQs
- • Mane Matters
- • Kids Hair Care
- DIY Lounge
- Natural Hair Salons in Africa
- Contact Us
- Advert Placement
- Feature on AN
Sunday, 18 September 2016
DIY LOUNGE - Aloe Vera Gel As A Styling gel
* Aloe Vera Gel
* Coconut oil /Olive oil
* Take a small amount of aloe Vera gel and coconut oil in your palms.
* Apply through your hair, making sure it reaches all strands.
* Comb, style and you are good to go.
Why is Aloe Vera gel better can my regular styling gel?
Asides containing 18 amino acids, lots of minerals and vitamins, Aloe Vera gel also :
- locks in moisture, thereby keeping your hair hydrated.
- maintains the PH balance of your hair, so that your hair is protected from fungi and bacteria.
- defines your curls better.
- serves as a detangler, which makes your hair easier to comb.
- gets rid of itchy scalp
Who hasn't gotten her own Aloe Vera gel? Will you be a darling and tell us what you are still waiting for!
We love hearing from you,
see you in the comment