- 1 ripe Avocado : for moisture and repair of damaged hair.
- 2 tbs Olive oil : to protect the hair from damage.
- 3 tbs Honey : help the hair strands retain moisture and strengthens the scalp.
- Scoop the avocado fruit from its skin into a bowl and mash till you get rid of all lumps
- Add 2 tbs of olive oil and mash some more.
- Add your honey and mash till you get a smooth paste.
HOW TO USE
* Apply the hair mask onto your wet hair, paying attention to your roots and ends.
* Cover with a shower cap and allow the mask to sit for an hour.
* Rinse well, making sure you get rid of all the mask in your hair.
* Shampoo and condition as usual.
PS: Mine is all lumpy because my avocado was not so ripe and I tried getting rid of the lumps but they just would not leave. Learn from my mistake and make sure you use an over ripe avocado.
We love hearing from you
so, see you in the comment