How has the week been?
I had my first bentonite clay mask couple of weeks ago and this was how it went down.
What I I used:
Aloe vera gel
Apple cider vinegar
1. I put 3 tablespoons of bentonite clay into a bowl
2. Added 4 table spoons of Apple cider (You should see how the clay reacted to the vinegar) and mixed thoroughly
3. The, I added an ample amount of aloe vera gel and few drops of peppermint oil
4. Because I wasn’t satisfied with the consistency of the mix, I added about 50ml of water to it
5. I sectioned my hair and applied the clay
6. I left it to stay for 15mins before wash and a conditioning treatment.
My curls were defined and my hair didn’t tangle. The clay didn't rinse off quickly from my hair. Guess I left it on for too long. However, it was easy for me to wash and condition afterwards.
Couple of days after the mask, I tried a wash and go. This was how it turned out.
I would be sharing a post on how I was able to achieve it in the coming week.
So have you ever tried a bentonite clay mask? How did it turn out?
Leave a comment below
Enjoy the rest of the week
- African Naturalistas Product Store
- Our Sales Outlets
- AN Team
- • AN Hair Clinic
- Become our Affiliate
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Hair Care Videos
- Diary of an Honest Naturalista
- Natural Hair FAQs
- • Mane Matters
- • Kids Hair Care
- DIY Lounge
- Natural Hair Salons in Africa
- Contact Us
- Advert Placement
- Feature on AN