Happy New Month.
1. Always use a wide-tooth comb for on your hair. This would reduce hair breakage whenever you comb. But remember to be gentle. Comb your hair when damp and conditioned. It would ease the comb through the hair with less breakage.
2. Wear a satin cap or scarf to bed every night. This helps the hair to be safe instead of rolling all around in the bed.
3. Reduce the exposure of heat to your hair e.g straigthening as it causes hair to become weak and brittle which sometimes lead to hair shedding and heat damage.
4. Drink lots of water as this can help your hair to grow faster.
5. Moisturize your hair every morning and before bed
6. Use coconut oil and (or) castor oil on your ends to prevent breakage and on the roots to increase hair growth.
7. Oil your hair when it is damp. If it is dry, the oil will prevent moisture from entering.
8. Do more of protective styles during hamattan or dry season . This would prevent your hair from drying out.
9. Be patient. Hair grows on average 1/2 an inch per month, so it may take many months for your hair to reach your preferred length.
Enjoy the rest of the week