- African Naturalistas Product Store
- Our Sales Outlets
- AN Team
- • AN Hair Clinic
- Become our Affiliate
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Hair Care Videos
- Diary of an Honest Naturalista
- Natural Hair FAQs
- • Mane Matters
- • Kids Hair Care
- DIY Lounge
- Natural Hair Salons in Africa
- Contact Us
- Advert Placement
- Feature on AN
Sunday, 13 March 2016
Benefits of green tea for natural hair
GREEN TEA AND NATURAL HAIR
Green tea is rich in vitamin C and E which helps stimulate growth and softens hair. Green tea has become of the popular ingredients in most effective shampoos and conditioners because it has components that boost healthy hair
BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA
1. Thicker hair : green tea is rich in antioxidants which helps in strengthening the hair and also makes the hair healthier.
2. Helps hair grow at an optimal rate.
3. Stimulates hair follicles which helps the hair grow faster.
4. Prevents hair loss.
5. Treats dandruff and scalp flaking.
6. Helps soften hair.
How to incorporate green tea into our hair regimen
1. Using green tea as a final rinse for your hair after a wash day gives you shiny hair and softens hair.
2. Doing a green tea scalp massage helps stimulate growth.
3. Drinking a cup or two of green tea daily helps reduce hair shedding.
4. Massaging your hair with green tea prevents scalp problems like dandruff and irritation.
I am new to this green tea culture but since I started, I have lost some weight and I have noticed my hair doesn't shed so much ( if not at all).
Do you take green tea, have you been using any product with green tea as one of its ingredients or have you been doing the green tea rinse.Have you noticed any changes?
Your questions and feedback,
Are highly appreciated
See you in the comment section..