How is the week going?
It's been really busy over here. Anyways, here are 5 oils I think you should try on your natural hair and why.
1. Coconut oil: This oil is just the best. From the smell to the fact that it penetrates into my scalp easily. I know many people use this already, but if you have not, you should definitely try it. It's my favourite oil after peppermint. It softens hair and conditions the scalp. It also reduces hair breakage.
2. Castor oil: This oil helps in stimulating hair growth. If you have tried any oil for hair growth to no avail, you should try castor oil. Great for hair growth and sealing in moisture.
3. Jojoba oil: This is another oil that you should have. It is similar to our natural hair sebum and does not interfere in the scalp's natural balance. It is great for all hair types as it penetrates down into the scalp easily and strengthens the hair follicles.
4. Tea tree oil: This is ideal for those with dandruff or itchy scalp. I remember when my scalp suffered from dandruff. This was part of what helped me. It keeps the scalp free from bacterial and fungal problems.
5. Peppermint oil: This oil gives one this tingly feeling that you would want to last for so long. It helps get rid of itchy scalp and increases the flow of blood on one's scalp. It nourishes the hair too.
That's about it all.
Which of these oils have you tried or use regularly? Share in the comment box
P.s: If you would love to get featured on the blog, send a mail to email@example.com
Enjoy the rest of the week!
- African Naturalistas Product Store
- Our Sales Outlets
- AN Team
- • AN Hair Clinic
- Become our Affiliate
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Hair Care Videos
- Diary of an Honest Naturalista
- Natural Hair FAQs
- • Mane Matters
- • Kids Hair Care
- DIY Lounge
- Natural Hair Salons in Africa
- Contact Us
- Advert Placement
- Feature on AN