Most of you know that I have a personal lifestyle blog - Berry Dakara Blog, and I recently started vlogging as well. It's not a regular thing yet, but I hope it will be a consistent endeavor. Anyways, I did a Youtube tag, titled Natural and Nigerian and I answered the following 10 questions.
I'd like to read your answers to the questions, but I'm changing it a little bit to NATURAL AND AFRICAN, so that everyone can answer :)
1. What is/are your African name(s)?
2. When was your first relaxer?
3. How did you wear your hair in elementary school?
4. When did you go natural and why?
5. What were your parents' reactions when you went natural?
6. Which 1 product would you bring if you were to spend 1 month in your home country OR if you traveled to the UK/US what hair product would you take back with you?
7. Palm oil or Coconut oil?
8. Do you use any African hair products?
9. What's your favorite native African food?
10. What's the state of natural hair amongst Africans?