I know we talk a lot about natural hair on this blog but it's mainly the kinky fro, nothing on dreads! So, I decided to share some of the things the "Bob Marley" guy told me.
He said that :
- Dreads can be difficult and painful, the first few months but as they mature, they become easy to maintain.
- not combing your hair doesn't turn it to dread.
- Dreadlocked hair needs to be regularly washed.
- clean hair locs faster than oily and dirty hair.
- rubber bands do not break your dreads if properly used.
- mud, chewing gum, peanut butter,toothpaste do not help lock your faster, there are products that do the job.
- residue free shampoo are best for cleaning dreads.
- locked hair doesn't grow faster than ordinary hair, the grow at the same rate.
- long dreads do not happen over night, it takes years..
I hope this post answers a lot of questions and confirms or refutes some of the things you've head over the years...
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS,HAVE AN AMAZING YEAR!!!
Your questions and feedbacks,
Are highly appreciated,
See you at the comment section..