I do hope your week is getting off to a good start? Thank you guys for the contributions and based on the challenge with the highest number - Although Jennifer voted twice trying to confuse me *side eyes*, we would be moisturising our hair.
One of the tenets of being a Naturalista is Moisture. It's one of the things your hear too often and for a long time I thought moisture was, you know anything that was moist -_- and I would deceive myself that using Oils or creams was doing the work. I soon realised that I was getting it all wrong.
Like me, Here are some other mistakes we might be making with moisturising;
- You don't seal the moisture in with Oil/ Cream.
- Focusing on the roots as against the edges.
- Using just Oils/creams as mosituriser
- Not realising that it's as simple as water :)
With this in mind and as Harmattan is coming, we are going to start our 'Let's Moisturise' Challenge! Who is with me?
What you need:
- A Spray Bottle
- Your Preferred Sealant &
- The Ever
What are the Rules this time?
- You have to moisturise at least 5 times in a week.
Spritz your hair- not dripping wet - moist and seal it with your sealant. In the morning and at night
- You must sleep with your satin bonnet/satin pillowcase to help protect the moisture.
- Focus on your ends rather than the roots.
To be part of the challenge all you have to do is send in your before picture, Let us know the content of your spray bottle and your preferred sealant.
We would give updates every 2 weeks for those that are participating and you have the liberty to switch up your spray bottle content. All that is important is sealing in the moisture.
Email address to send to is email@example.com with the subject 'Let's Moisturise' and our deadline for entries is Next week Tuesday!!
Who is with me this time?