I hope your week is off to a great start? Today I am bringing you 7 natural hair hacks to help you with your hair journey.
1. Use Seran Wraps to prevent clogs; Ever had to deal with your hair shedding clogging the sink? You can use seran wraps across the sink to catch your hair while you do your styling.
2. Add oil to your conditioner to give it more slip.
3. Have you run out of conditioner? Make yours if you have these ingredients
4. Are you too lazy to wash your protective style? or just think it will be so much work? Instead of skipping it all together, try using Baby wipes.
5. Use Aloe vera as a detangler.
6. Instead of washing your shower caps after every deep conditioning, use a nylon bag which you can just toss in the trash after.
7. Do you always desire those really cute accessories but they don't seem to be available? Why not make yours? Or if you have a brooch you can attach it to your bland black headband to give it that cuteness you're looking for.
8. Are you a product Junkie? Find other uses for products that are not useful for your hair anymore e.g I have seen about 10 other uses of Conditioners. Google is your friend, use it.
I hope this is helpful? What other Natural Hair Hack has been working for you?
- African Naturalistas Product Store
- Our Sales Outlets
- AN Team
- • AN Hair Clinic
- Become our Affiliate
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Hair Care Videos
- Diary of an Honest Naturalista
- Natural Hair FAQs
- • Mane Matters
- • Kids Hair Care
- DIY Lounge
- Natural Hair Salons in Africa
- Contact Us
- Advert Placement
- Feature on AN