Today's post is going to be about how we can look forward to wash day without it not making us weak,sigh and without it not taking over all your social life! In the spirit of selflessness and kindness, I introduce to you MUD WASH........ YAAAAAAAAY....
- Bentonite clay
- Apple cider vinegar
- Warm water
- steel table spoon
- spray bottle
- old tee shirt
Put on your old tee- shirt ( the one you can afford to get stained)
Pour enough bentonite clay into a bowl .
Add a quarter of your clay's quantity of apple cider vinegar ( i.e., if your clay is 8tsps, v. your Apple cider vinegar should be 2tsps)
Add warm water ( half the size of the clay), add drops of your essential oil and mix!
Section your hair into parts,spray with water and apply your mixture, concentrating on your root and scalp.
Leave in for 45 minutes and rinse out.
- leaves your hair clean and adds shinny volume.
- erases any fear of your hair being stripped.
- saves a whole lot of time.
- resurrects your social life( lol)..
- your mom won't have to nag about how much water you waste..,
- the smell is arrrrrghhhhhhh but it's nothing little drops of coconut oil won't take care of..
You could deep condition afterwards but you really do not have to..
Aloevera juice can be used in place of apple cider vinegar.
Have you been looking for an alternative to shampoo,is your scalp acting up, do you want to get rid of those build ups!!! Try mud washing today and your hair will never remain the same...
You know I appreciate your questions and feedbacks,
So, see you at the comment section..