One of the easiest ways to achieve flawless defined curls without heat on your natural hair is through flexi rods or what Nigerians call, bendy rollers. As long as your hair is long enough, it's really very easy. All you need is
- Flexi rods. Depending on your hair length
- Leave-in conditioner/ Hair spritz
- Shea butter
- Gel/Curl pudding
Or whatever it is you use to moisturize and give hold
- On a dry/damp washed and conditioned hair, apply your leave-in evenly or spray your hair with your hair spritz
- Slather your hair with gel/curl pudding
- Section your hair
- Work each sections around the flexi rods until you've gone round your hair
- Leave to dry. overnight preferably or under a dryer
- Remove the rods
- Style your hair as desired.
Some inspiration that might help
This is such easy, stress-free style that can last for up to a week if properly maintained.
Anyways, what do you think of flexi rods? Have you or do you use it?
What combination of products do you use for hold?
Love, kinks and knots