I'm so honored to be part of the AN team. I hope we can rub minds together and correct the misconceptions of Kinky hair.
Today I'm gonna be talking on Transitioning. You know; the longer
1. #DearTranstioner, the BREAKAGE is real!!!! I think this should be the most daunting, A mean you're dealing with two textures, there's bound to be a clash somewhere. Anyways, hot oil treatments and black tea rinses should be at your beck and call.
2. #DearTransitionier, protective styling is your friend. Trust me, you don't wanna deal with styling two hair textures. Your best bet is to
3. #DearTransitionier, frequent deep conditioning helps A LOT. This will help strengthen and soften your new growth, relaxed hair and prevent
4. #DearTransitionier, combing your hair after a while will become a hassle. You might not be able to run your comb through your hair as freely as you like. The new growth will prevent a smooth movement except on wash days. So please detangle gently from ends to root.
5. #DearTransitioner Growth is at a snail's pace. Do not expect to see your head filled with kinks overnight. It takes time and LOTS of patience.
6. #DearTransitioner, keep your hair moisturised with a water-based product and seal with natural oils.
Alright ladies there you have it. Transitioning isn't that hard.
What has been your biggest transitioning challenge?