I fell in Love with Mohawks during my service year when i had alot of you-tube time and experimenting time and i stuck with it since then. Its so easy to achieve (When you have alot of bobby pins)
How i get my Mohawk done:
- Detangle with Olive-oil
- Pull back the hair from the sides and hold down with pins
- Use gel to give it a neat finish OR
- If i have twists from the previous night, i just spray with my hair mixture (Water, aloe Vera, olive oil and leave-in conditioner)
- Untwist then i pull back the sides and pin down
- Put gel for a neat finish
Here are pictures of different times i've rocked a mohawk.
Natural Hair Mohawk from around the web:
Do you think you are bold enough to switch it up and rock this hair style?
Lets hear your feedback.